website statistics

Taekwondo WT Grand Prix 2019

phelps

20 minutes ago, MHSN said:

5 or 6 will be decided by "Grand Slam" in 2 weeks. for now only top 5 are 100% guaranteed. but I can say in most (if not all) weights the 6th rank athlete will qualify too

I can't answer your question about Wiet-Henin. because all of her opponents also made it to the semifinal. I assume she at least needs a silver. but it needs more calculations . it's just complicated because there will be points reduction

And on the top some ranking points are just wrong,, funnily enough always affecting Croatians 

Tomic and Jelic having two olympic categories which cannot the case, points wrongly allocated. I don't get it. 

1 minute ago, prso1000 said:

And on the top some ranking points are just wrong,, funnily enough always affecting Croatians 

Tomic and Jelic having two olympic categories which cannot the case, points wrongly allocated. I don't get it. 

I just checked that, they are both in the ranking but with 0 pts in their second weight, probably just a software mistake. :mumble: as you know one athlete can't be in two different Olympic weights, they have to notify WT if they want to switch weight at the start of the season.

but do you mean they also calculated points wrongly ? how is that possible ?!

3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I just checked that, they are both in the ranking but with 0 pts in their second weight, probably just a software mistake. :mumble: as you know one athlete can't be in two different Olympic weights, they have to notify WT if they want to switch weight at the start of the season.

but do you mean they also calculated points wrongly ? how is that possible ?!

WELL IF YOU LOOK INTO THE DETAILS OF TOMIC FOR EXAMPLE SHE HAS 282 POINTS IN F49 AND 20 POINTS IN F57

JELIC APPEARS IN TWO CATEGORIES AS WELL 

men's -80kg

:RUS Maksim Khramtcov b. :EGY Seif Eissa 15-7
:AZE Milad Beigi Harchegani b. :UZB Nikita Rafalovich 9-5

Bronze Medal match: :EGY Seif Eissa vs :UZB Nikita Rafalovich
Gold Medal match: :RUS Maksim Khramtcov vs :AZE Milad Beigi Harchegani

Edited by phelps

9 minutes ago, MHSN said:

These new uniforms look ugly. extremely bad idea IMO . apparently it's not mandatory here, some athletes don't wear them.

more then ugly...

I was stunned when I first saw those "things"...they look a crew of a classical ballet (with all respect to professional dancers) rather than fighters...:facepalm:

Edited by phelps

2 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

WELL IF YOU LOOK INTO THE DETAILS OF TOMIC FOR EXAMPLE SHE HAS 282 POINTS IN F49 AND 20 POINTS IN F57

JELIC APPEARS IN TWO CATEGORIES AS WELL 

Yes I was looking at the wrong column "Points From Previous Years in Ranking Cycle" maybe they participated in another "Olympic weight" if I'm not wrong when you register yourself for men's 68kg for example you will get points only if you participate one weight up or one weight down. 63kg, 68kg and 74kg

3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Yes I was looking at the wrong column "Points From Previous Years in Ranking Cycle" maybe they participated in another "Olympic weight" if I'm not wrong when you register yourself for men's 68kg for example you will get points only if you participate one weight up or one weight down. 63kg, 68kg and 74kg

Nope. 

tomic took part in F53, which is taken into account for F49 as well. 
the 282 points she has in F49 are wrong as she has only 20 points from G1/2 despite having done 60 this year. The missing 20 points appear in a 2nd Olympic weight. 
similar situation with Jelic 

world teakwood sucks 

Edited by prso1000

1 minute ago, phelps said:

more then ugly...

I was stunned when I first saw those "things"...they look a crew of a classical ballet (with all respect to professional dancers) rather than fighters...:facepalm:

yes more than that

here people are making lots of jokes in social media about them. some former athletes are making jokes like "thanks god I'm retired and I don't have to wear this" I really hope they drop the idea after this, :p

white for women are less ugly but this idea of making men wearing all black is TERRIBLE.