website statistics

Taekwondo WT Grand Prix 2019

phelps

On 20/10/2019 at 14:32, thiago_simoes said:

First ever gold medal for Brazil, and quite the news here since Maicon wrote on Instagram that he is proud to be black and the racist Bulgarians had to deal with his gold medal. 

What's his Instagram account? All Maicon Siqueira's I found are either white or mostly white and doing mountainbiking or some sort of bodybuilding :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

55 minutes ago, TomJa said:

That's him, thanks. @thiago_simoes My Portuguese is definitely improving, but far from perfect yet, so: is he calling all Bulgarians racist there or am I reading that wrong?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Przed chwilą, heywoodu napisał:

That's him, thanks. @thiago_simoes My Portuguese is definitely improving, but far from perfect yet, so: is he calling all Bulgarians racist there or am I reading that wrong?

I think only @thiago_simoes can help us, because my Portuguese is not entirely overwhelmed by his message.

Just now, TomJa said:

I think only @thiago_simoes can help us, because my Portuguese is not entirely overwhelmed by his message.

Well for example @Laraja or @vinipereira could help as well :p 

1 hora atrás, heywoodu disse:

Well for example @Laraja or @vinipereira could help as well :p 

So, it's not too clear his intention. He said: I'm black with pride, and I was champion inside of the home of those racists from Bulgaria. For me, he was quoting those guys on football, and not the country and its people.

Przed chwilą, Laraja napisał:

So, it's not too clear his intention. He said: I'm black with pride, and I was champion inside of the home of those racists from Bulgaria. For me, he was quoting those guys on football, and not the country and its people.

As for me, he did not speak clearly and gave room for his own interpretation. No less thanks for your help.

• 1 month later...

Semifinals are set for the Grand Prix final "the last ranking event for the Olympic qualification"

Men's 58kg:

:KOR Jang vs :IRI Hadipour

:ITA Dell'Aquila vs :RUS Popov

Men's 68kg:

:KOR Lee vs :IRI Hosseini

:CHN Zhao vs :GBR Sinden

Men's 80kg:

:RUS Khramtsov vs :EGY Eissa

:UZB Rafalovich vs :AZE Beigi

Men's +80kg:

:AZE Isaev vs :IRI Mardani

:SLO Trajkovic vs :KOR In