website statistics

Taekwondo WT Grand Prix 2019

phelps

4 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

Nope. 

tomic took part in F53, which is taken into account for F49 as well. 
the 282 points she has in F49 are wrong as she has only 20 points from G1/2 despite having done 60 this year. The missing 20 points appear in a 2nd Olympic weight. 
similar situation with Jelic 

world teakwood sucks 

wow that's unbelievable ! I'm sure your federation should protest about it, because at the end maybe those 20 pts make a big difference.

does it mean we can't trust the ranking in other weights too ?! :mumble: at least on those weights i was monitoring most favorites already had full 40pts so I assume no big mistake there.

20 minutes ago, MHSN said:

wow that's unbelievable ! I'm sure your federation should protest about it, because at the end maybe those 20 pts make a big difference.

does it mean we can't trust the ranking in other weights too ?! :mumble: at least on those weights i was monitoring most favorites already had full 40pts so I assume no big mistake there.

I checked several, not all, but those two seem to be the only one, which makes It even more weird. 

in both cases it could be crucial as you said. If Wu wins tomorrow , without those 20 points Tomić drops to 6th place and depends on Grand Slam. 
Jelic if she ends up 4th could be out completely without 13 points wrongly allocated. With those points she is 100% safe independent of results today/tomorrow. 

Edited by prso1000

yesss!!!! great match by Vito, always in control...:cheer:

first ever world grand prix final for him (he has only 3 bronze medals before this one)...

p.s. the YT broadcaster just can't do it...not once he got Vito's Family name right in the whole match...:facepalm:

44 minutos atrás, phelps disse:

yesss!!!! great match by Vito, always in control...:cheer:

first ever world grand prix final for him (he has only 3 bronze medals before this one)...

p.s. the YT broadcaster just can't do it...not once he got Vito's Family name right in the whole match...:facepalm:

Dell'aquila for an english speaker may be a nightmare :lol:

Mardani keeps his hope alive by that last second punch, he also beat Sansores by a last second kick !! this is just his way and he will never change it. I think 70% of his matches come to the last 10 seconds ! :facepalm: but still he needs to win the gold and it will be against In Kyo-don !! it will be really hard. :(

by my count, Larin (RUS), In (KOR) and Bachmann (GER) are safe. Trajkovic is currently less than a point behind Issoufou and needs to win the bronze tomorrow to make sure about his quota. of course both Trajkovic and Issoufou will qualify if Mardani fails to win the gold tomorrow. Mahamo Cho will qualify only if Mardani fails to win the gold here and also fails to win the Grand Slam quota.

by taking a quick look at the ranking, it seems these athletes are "safe" to qualify. or at least it looked obvious to me, only for 68kg I considered 6 because it's already a sure thing nobody can mathematically win the Grand Slam quota.

@prso1000 correct me if I was wrong anywhere

Men's 58kg: :KOR:ESP:IRI:RUS:ITA

Men's 68kg: :KOR:GBR:CHN:ESP:BEL:IRI

Men's 80kg: :RUS:AZE:CIV:UZB

Men's +80kg: :RUS:KOR:GER

Women's 49kg: :THA:KOR:TUR:SRB

Women's 57kg: :GBR:KOR:RUS:TUR:CAN

Women's 67kg: :TUR:GBR:CHN:CRO:CIV

Women's +67kg: :GBR:CHN:KOR:SRB