website statistics

Countries you tend to cheer for that you don’t live in

well i'm always going for underdog players and teams in any sport , but i also support legends of sport especially when they tend to make a comeback, small countries whether in team sports or individuals , i support Germany all the way in football and also in WOG , i cheer for all African countries in any sport , Slovenia in team sports , Canada is among my favorites also . also i tend to support Asian countries in WOG , so yeah i don't think i have certain list of favorite countries or athletes , it depends on my mood before the competition :d

Edited by thepharoah

• 1 month later...

Is should be mentioned that I always support our US held territories: :ASA, :GUM, :ISV 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

12 minutes ago, Rdbc said:

Definitely Monaco :MON for a small country, but bigger country France :FRA cause I speak French 

Yeah I always wanted to take French, but people have convinced me to take Spanish ever and ever again. At Spanish is helpful for the Spanish language websites involved in the Pan American Games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

58 minutes ago, Pifta said:

:RSA:KAZ:VAN:ISL:CAN:CHI so I said 1 from each continent.

Yep :KAZ and :ISL I cheer for quite a bit. In Oceania :FIJ is my team. In Europe :LIE is my team. In Africa :MRI is my team. In North America :ISV is my team. In South America :ARU is my team.

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yep :KAZ and :ISL I cheer for quite a bit. In Oceania :FIJ is my team. In Europe :LIE is my team. In Africa :MRI is my team. In North America :ISV is my team. In South America :ARU is my team.

so, you're mostly for tax havens...:yikes::lol::rofl::hairpull:

8 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah I always wanted to take French, but people have convinced me to take Spanish ever and ever again. At Spanish is helpful for the Spanish language websites involved in the Pan American Games.

well I guess it makes sense for US people to learn Spanish, especially if you live in the South