website statistics

Women's Rugby Sevens SR South American Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2019

Totallympics

11 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

How's this score even possible?

So the semifinal between Brazil and Argentina will be the final I guess.

I wouldn’t sleep on Colombia, they are capable of an upset (especially if Argentina beats Brazil).

40 minutes ago, LDOG said:

71 to fucking 0 :lol:

Well, who cares about south america women's rugby anyway.

The people who are good at it and the 'flag brigade' who cares for any good result even if it's in sports they really couldn't care less about, as long as it's from people with the right flag :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It would be meh if Colombia scraped in again. That already happened with their football team, so you never know. :p

Peru would a popular qualifier I guess. :p

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

Yeah nothing unusual to cheer for here and the winner will be a punching bag in Tokyo, so... really boring :d on top of that Brazil/Argentina participate in every other team sport so either group of girls won't get more than one minute of screen time in their own countries.