website statistics

Archery WA World Championships 2019

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

At the Olympics...but I meant in general this should also be their best results ever in global championships in Olympic sports.

They also have a 22nd place at a global championships :p 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletics_at_the_1992_Summer_Olympics_–_Men's_4_×_100_metres_relay

But yeah, this one should be the best, although I'm not sure how he's doing at the moment. Round of 16 if I'm not mistaken?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

They also have a 22nd place at a global championships :p 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletics_at_the_1992_Summer_Olympics_–_Men's_4_×_100_metres_relay

But yeah, this one should be the best, although I'm not sure how he's doing at the moment. Round of 16 if I'm not mistaken?

He will play for the bronze medal against Nespoli

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

He will play for the bronze medal against Nespoli

Wait what :yikes:

I thought this thing about qualifying was sort of a separate OQT :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Nope, a separate OQT will be tomorrow for reallocate the unused quotas ;)

Right, archery keeps on confusing me in terms of when everything is played :p Too bad the Wikipedia page isn't updated yet, the World Archery page is always so unnecessarily 'big' and flashy.

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Wait what :yikes:

I thought this thing about qualifying was sort of a separate OQT :yikes: 

The separate OQT would be only in the women's event, as 4 nations eligible for an individual spot at the Olympics tied for 9th position in the "regular" Championships ( :DEN  :FRA  :MEX  :SWE )

That was not the case for the men's, though

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

So much for your trip to Den Bosch apparently...

Yeah, it didn't fit in the schedule :p 

After the quotas in men's recurve have been awarded, I think the following is possible.

• :USA & :ITA have good chances of being one of the 3 teams advancing in the FQT, so probably those two spots will get added to the individual quotas of the FQT.

• :CAN  gets the individual spot at the Pan Am Games, but will be also a contender for a team spot, in which case :BRA :CHI  :COL & :MEX could get that spot.

18 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

:CAN  gets the individual spot at the Pan Am Games, but will be also a contender for a team spot, in which case :BRA :CHI  :COL & :MEX could get that spot.

Wouldn't the extra quota be reallocated to the final qualification tournament?