website statistics

Women's Field Hockey Tournament at the Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

14 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Canada wins!

Hopefully and upset is possible next game!

As an Indian, we supported you wholeheartedly in the SF against USA, but time now to turn against u guys :d:p :bye:

Need Argentina to win final and take themselves out of the Oly qualifiers...

Man, I thought field hockey was easy to understand. After watching it, it may be the most complicated sport. There seems to be a foul called every five seconds, and they keep re-taking penalty shots. I don't get it

Just now, ofan said:

Man, I thought field hockey was easy to understand. After watching it, it may be the most complicated sport. There seems to be a foul called every five seconds, and they keep re-taking penalty shots. I don't get it

This is the first time I've ever watched it and it's very difficult to understand without commentary.

Just now, james89 said:

This is the first time I've ever watched it and it's very difficult to understand without commentary.

Am I naive for thinking it would just be ice hockey rules on grass?

Justo ahora, ofan dijo:

The girls are particularly prone to making silly technical fouls. The men's game flows quite a bit more.  

About penalty retaking, just know that 95% of the time it's because it hit the foot of a defender, which isn't allowed.

Just now, LDOG said:

The girls are particularly prone to making silly technical fouls. The men's game flows quite a bit more.  

About penalty retaking, just know that 95% of the time it's because it hit the foot of a defender, which isn't allowed.

Thank you! I figured that, it looked like it kept hitting their leg or something