website statistics

Women's Field Hockey Tournament at the Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Canada leads USA 1-0 at half. A win here would be huge for Canada's ranking according to my calculations.

I don't think it would push us out of the bottom 3 for the Olympic qualifiers (not that qualifying to the Olympics is likely for us)

hace 1 minuto, JoshMartini007 dijo:

I don't think it would push us out of the bottom 3 for the Olympic qualifiers (not that qualifying to the Olympics is likely for us)

Yes, it would if I didn't make a mistake. Canada would climb above Italy, Chile and South Africa, even if the latter wins the african qualifier. 

11 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Yes, it would if I didn't make a mistake. Canada would climb above Italy, Chile and South Africa, even if the latter wins the african qualifier. 

As someone having done the calculations independently, I can second this...

Canada will rise above Chile, SA and Italy and will enter the 8th-11th seed bracket at Oly qualifiers along with China, Korea and USA (assuming that Argentina beats Canada in the final and that Belarus or Russia dont win the European Championships)...

High Indian interest here as well, as a Canada win will assure India stays in the 4th-7th seed bracket and thus plays Oly qualifiers at home...

Does anyone have a live streaming link by the way??

6 minutes ago, kapil857 said:

As someone having done the calculations independently, I can second this...

Canada will rise above Chile, SA and Italy and will enter the 8th-11th seed bracket at Oly qualifiers along with China, Korea and USA (assuming that Argentina beats Canada in the final and that Belarus or Russia dont win the European Championships)...

High Indian interest here as well, as a Canada win will assure India stays in the 4th-7th seed bracket and thus plays Oly qualifiers at home...

Does anyone have a live streaming link by the way??

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/pan-am-game-2019-lima-peru-1.5230741 With Canadian VPN