web
analytics
hckosice

Men's Ice Hockey IIHF Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2020

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

2nd Round Groups set

3 Groups, Round-Robins, during the December International Break (12th-15th December 2019)

Group 1 in Brasov, Romania : :ROU:ISL:ISR:KGZ

Group 2 in Barcelona, Spain:  :NED:ESP:MEX:TPE

Group 3 in Sisak, Croatia:  :CRO:SRB:BUL:TUR

Again only the group winners will qualify for the February´s 2020 3rd Round.

If it's an 'International Break', will the Netherlands have their best players (Tilburg Trappers)?

6 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

If it's an 'International Break', will the Netherlands have their best players (Tilburg Trappers)?

Yes, Oberliga will have a break too, According to the schedule Trappers plays the 8th December in Hamburg and then the next match against Rostock is the 20th December.

The Olympic qualifier tournament is 12th-15th December

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Y’all really need to stop posting these reviews before Totallympics Media even gets chance to publish them :p. Though, the IHHF was way more qualified than myself to write a review, so in this case...I’ll let it side.

Sorry, next time I´ll may wait one week for ITG to realize something happened :p and what´s IHHF ? :d

8 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Ísland! Ísland! Ísland! 
I really need my favorite Europeans to pull through and win something, anything. I mean, my Oceanian favorites, Fiji, have been more successful as a late. (Obviously not in Ice Hockey, but in other things)

Well, actually they hace a pretty nice chance to finish even last of this group, really complicated draw for :ISL this time

9 minutes ago, hckosice said:

and what´s IHHF ? :d

Well, actually they hace a pretty nice chance to finish even last of this group, really complicated draw for :ISL this time

Are they not the IHHF, or did I just miss a joke? (Realized what I did wrong gayer typing this)

Great, ICEland can’t even do well in ICE sports 😑

• Haha 1

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 hours ago, hckosice said:

Yes, Oberliga will have a break too, According to the schedule Trappers plays the 8th December in Hamburg and then the next match against Rostock is the 20th December.

The Olympic qualifier tournament is 12th-15th December

However, some of the Trappers' and BeNeLiga's (Dutch/Belgian competition) best players aren't on the roster, according to someone on a Dutch forum with knowledge of these competitions.

https://www.ijshockeynederland.nl/nieuws/oranje-met-sterke-selectie-naar-barcelona

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

However, some of the Trappers' and BeNeLiga's (Dutch/Belgian competition) best players aren't on the roster, according to someone on a Dutch forum with knowledge of these competitions.

https://www.ijshockeynederland.nl/nieuws/oranje-met-sterke-selectie-naar-barcelona

Thanks, that´s actually very usefull information.

Well, at least the squad for the Barcelona tournament looks good and promising. However I am surprised the coach did not call Mike Dalhuisen :nopompom: