website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Video Games Thread

bestmen

2 hours ago, Nate River said:

Almost exclusively a PC gamer.

What games? I’m Xbox by the way

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

What games? I’m Xbox by the way

Just went through the whole Phoenix Wright trilogy (big fan of that series and Danganronpa), so that was like 60 hours of my time.

Over the last year I’ve mostly played Hitman 2, Rocket League, Steep, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy XV, TT The Walking Dead, Life is Strange BTS / 2, The Council, Chrono Trigger and KOTOR. Also Smash Ultimate on Switch.

1 hour ago, Nate River said:

Just went through the whole Phoenix Wright trilogy (big fan of that series and Danganronpa), so that was like 60 hours of my time.

Over the last year I’ve mostly played Hitman 2, Rocket League, Steep, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy XV, TT The Walking Dead, Life is Strange BTS / 2, The Council, Chrono Trigger and KOTOR. Also Smash Ultimate on Switch.

Alright, not a bad selection at all. I’ve played less and less recently, but I mainly play Minecraft, Battlefield 1, Rainbow Six Seige, Speed Runners, Jackbox, and Steep (especially the Olympic DLC)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Minecraft  becomes the best-selling game of all time

Minecraft has sold over 176 million copies.

i don't know how !!! i never tried it but this games looks ugly

You don't appreciate simplicity. ;)

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.