website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Video Games Thread

bestmen

• 1 year later...

Oh My God, What an emotional intro. They some managed to beat the Battlefield 1 intro:

the last minute and a half :cry:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

33 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

It was certainly different from what I would expect. Too bad I absolutely hate first-person shooters and I would never consider playing this game.

The historic Battlefields have basically become they only first person shooters I play besides Rainbow Six Seige

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 horas atrás, Olympian1010 disse:

The historic Battlefields have basically become they only first person shooters I play besides Rainbow Six Seige

I love Metroid Prime, even though it's not really a first-person shooter per se. Same thing with Deus Ex. Half-Life was good, though. I have to admit.

• 4 weeks later...

God of War 4 wins Game of the Year in huge upset!!! I’m happy (cause I voted for it), but really because the storyline, art direction, acting, myths, and fights were all so good.

BOY! go grab thier trophy.

11 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

God of War 4 wins Game of the Year in huge upset!!! I’m happy (cause I voted for it), but really because the storyline, art direction, acting, myths, and fights were all so good.

BOY! go grab thier trophy.

And :USA SonicFox won best esports player :hyper:

I'm old and so out of touch with whatever is played these days (god of what? Red dead what?) or whoever are these sonicwho and ninja guys that 9 year old kids idolize. 

Only "new" thing I still follow are the indie games, because they are often old fashioned, so the only thing that I'm happy about from these awards is that award for the beautiful Celeste game which has all I can possibly need from a game :d 

• 3 months later...

Sega announced four different Tokyo 2020 video games today: https://apple.news/AZdeo1Q1eOeG0vfdwl3Shwg.

Excited to play the one available on XBOX  ONE. I still have the offical games from Vancouver 2010 and London 2012.

Aren't those Olympic Games games usually just a whole bunch of button-mashing? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!