website statistics

E-Sports Discussion Thread

Sindo

On 22/05/2019 at 09:10, Olympian1010 said:

I don’t even know what an MSI is? I think I’m...uh...aging. No, I haven’t, but I’ve noticed that National television (ABC (the US one)) has been showing a weekly 3 hour show of Overwatch League.

#WingsOut Go LA Vailant!

• 2 months later...

EVO 2019 at Mandalay Bay, Nevada (2-4 August) - Results

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

1st - Leonardo Lopez :MEX MEX

2nd - Gavin Dempsey :USA USA

3rd - William Belaid :FRA FRA

Tekken 7

1st - Arslan Siddique :PAK PAK

2nd - Bae Jae-min :KOR KOR

3rd - Hoa Luu :USA USA

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

1st - Masato Takahashi :JPN JPN

2nd - Adel Anouche :UAE UAE

3rd - DC Coleman :GBR GBR

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle

1st - Oscar Jaimes :USA USA

2nd - Hiroyuki Kamei :JPN JPN

3rd - Seitaro Ono :JPN JPN

Mortal Kombat 11

1st - Dominique McLean :USA USA

2nd - Ryan Walker :USA USA

3rd - Sayed Ahmed :BRN BRN

Samurai Shodown

1st - Lee Seon-woo :KOR KOR

2nd - Ryota Inoue :JPN JPN

3rd - Justin Wong :USA USA

Dragon Ball FighterZ

1st - Goichi Kishida :JPN JPN

2nd - Dominique McLean :USA USA

3rd - Shoji Sho :JPN JPN

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]

1st - Masaru Higuchi :JPN JPN

2nd - unknown alias Oushuu-Hittou :JPN JPN

3rd - unknown alias Hishigata :JPN JPN 

Soul Calibur VI

1st - Yuta Sudo :JPN JPN

2nd - Zain Tibeishat :USA USA

3rd - Jérémy Bernard :FRA FRA

About 9,000 players attended.

http://evo.shoryuken.com/

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

• 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, KingOfTheRhinos said:

Anyone been watching Worlds?

No, LOL doesn’t really do it for me.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 minutes ago, KingOfTheRhinos said:

What are you interested in then?

CSGO, OW, DOTA, RL etc.

Real Sports :p.

In all reality, I’ve just never been interested in competitive gaming. I many ways I am progressive, but I find the when it comes to sports I am more of traditionalist. I prefer the traditional disciplines of Parkour, Climbing, and Skating. The same goes for gaming. I love watching someone causally game, or I myself like to causally game. I might play competitive every once in a while, but I’ve found that the competitive community has the most social issues, and is actually huge bee racial, nationalistic, and gender hatred. I’ve had poor experiences with the competitive community.

All that said, I can enjoy a good match of Overwatch League (or at least I used to before China ran Blizzard). I used to watch the Halo and COD world championships. I am pretty much strictly a console gamer as well, so again, more traditional.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

25 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Real Sports :p.

In all reality, I’ve just never been interested in competitive gaming. I many ways I am progressive, but I find the when it comes to sports I am more of traditionalist. I prefer the traditional disciplines of Parkour, Climbing, and Skating. The same goes for gaming. I love watching someone causally game, or I myself like to causally game. I might play competitive every once in a while, but I’ve found that the competitive community has the most social issues, and is actually huge bee racial, nationalistic, and gender hatred. I’ve had poor experiences with the competitive community.

All that said, I can enjoy a good match of Overwatch League (or at least I used to before China ran Blizzard). I used to watch the Halo and COD world championships. I am pretty much strictly a console gamer as well, so again, more traditional.

I love stuff like OWL and CWL (now called CDL), despite how much I hate Blizzard/Activision I'm too passionate about them to stop playing and watching.

I'm love both Traditional sports and esports but as someone who plays video games instead of traditional sport I'm more into esports.