website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] WWE Thread

batbobi

25 minutes ago, cvetan7000 said:

Great Main event match not that balor was ever gonna win but still .

Not last night, not ever i'm afraid for Balor. They just don't consider him a World Champion and i don't know if they ever will. The guy has been in limbo ever since his return from the injury, without any clear path to the top. It's a shame since he is one of their best talents..

2 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Not last night, not ever i'm afraid for Balor. They just don't consider him a World Champion and i don't know if they ever will. The guy has been in limbo ever since his return from the injury, without any clear path to the top. It's a shame since he is one of their best talents..

You are totally right he could really use a heel turn bringing him back to his NJPW days or he could just be the Demon more often i mean for what reason he wasnt last night in kayfabe i will never know

Not a bad raw a lot of filler but the main title feud is actually interesting for once.Trishs appearance was a nice suprise it was good to put her with elias.The KO-Rollins match was great and the whole KO story of quiting seems interesting hope it leads to something good like him becoming a paul heyman guy.Also the last HHH-Taker match is getting an interesting build which is cool.

18 hours ago, cvetan7000 said:

Not a bad raw a lot of filler but the main title feud is actually interesting for once.Trishs appearance was a nice suprise it was good to put her with elias.The KO-Rollins match was great and the whole KO story of quiting seems interesting hope it leads to something good like him becoming a paul heyman guy.Also the last HHH-Taker match is getting an interesting build which is cool.

It seems they are promoting the HHH-Taker match more than their next PPV. :d As if that match needs any build. The canadian crowd was great (as they usually are) and next year, having Summerslam in Canada is going to be a big jam. Australian PPV is coming, now we only need a UK one. In fact i'm ALL IN on having a PPV in Canada and the UK every year. It's great to see them doing more big shows outside the States. 

• 2 months later...

Wait a minute...Kurt Angle is still there?! :d Booooooo! Stone Cold Steve Austin all the way :cheer: 

And The Undertaker :yikes: That's so cool, they were fighting already back when I still watched WWF when I was a kid (10-11 years old I think, somewhere around 2000) :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Is there any sport that heywoodu doesn't follow? :mumble:

I don't know what this has to do with following sports? :d I just used to watch this series/show as a kid :p

And yes, equestrian, surfing, skateboarding, freestyle stuff etc.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 1 month later...

Rollins in his only bad match of the year against Ambrose lol what a surprise. Do you know how bad you have to be in the ring for the crowd to chant BORING in a Rollins match? Been saying this since original Shield days, Ambrose sucks the life out every single show, performer and feud. Everything about him whether heel or face just sucks.

The Greatest CobraG in the Multiverse

He sucks the life of everything LOL thats why he was one of the most over guys before grabbing the title at mitb.He was also the main talker of the shield.You dont get to lead a powerful stable like that and have the ability to "suck the life of everything" aspecially the crown.Do your homework and dont hate.