website statistics

Men's Football FIFA Under 20 World Cup 2019

Totallympics

Well, yesterday we beat Tahiti, and already some of our media began to treat our players like some sort of heroes, after defeating the worst team in the tournament :( Honestly,  for me this was something they HAD to do, I don't see any great success in that.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

1 hour ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Well, yesterday we beat Tahiti, and already some of our media began to treat our players like some sort of heroes, after defeating the worst team in the tournament :( Honestly,  for me this was something they HAD to do, I don't see any great success in that.

Three point is three points :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

This is bullshit. Our team consists from German Regionalliga "talents" and we'll probably get beat by Senegal and pray the five goals vs Tahiti will help us to advance from 3rd place. Other than the GK Majecki we have nobody out there who stands a chance to remain in the spotlight for the next 15 years. CB Walukiewicz will join Cagliari from next season but I doubt he makes immediate impact. 21yo centre-backs making noise in Italian Serie A? That's a stretch.

Erling Håland is a first class bully.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Well it's a miracle Erling Håland kept both legs after the match... Honduran players are the dirtiest in CONCACAF.

Total humiliation for this U-20 squad, probably the biggest win in the history of this competition