website statistics

Sailing at the Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

17 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

He’s had an off competition. I honestly expected much better results from the 2018 North American and 2018 Central American and Caribbean Games gold medalist.

Wasn't the level much higher at the CAC Games? How come the champion there cannot break into the top 3 in more than 2 races at the Pan Ams? :p:p:p:p:p

Honestly, I hope Aruba wins a medal, even at the expense of Brazil or Mexico (his closest rivals at the moment). We shall see.

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

Eerembeent! :banana::ARU got a medal!

I’m owed an apology :p. It’s really a shame that he only found his form halfway through the competition. He really should have been Aruba’s first gold medalist.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I’m owed an apology :p. It’s really a shame that he only found his form halfway through the competition. He really should have been Aruba’s first gold medalist.

Yes, I apologize. I recognize you were right since the beginning, and he ended up being the best from the CAC region. He's still young and he will have other chances to challenge for the gold medal. Excellent result, nevertheless.

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

Yes, I apologize. I recognize you were right since the beginning, and he ended up being the best from the CAC region. He's still young and he will have other chances to challenge for the gold medal. Excellent result, nevertheless.

So no medal for Mexico in sailing :( 

Just now, mrv86 said:

So no medal for Mexico in sailing :( 

No, but we can all keep our money in Aruba to celebrate:p

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela