website statistics

Athletics at the Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, vinipereira said:

USA team with 96 athletes.

Pretty good quality. Y’all might be hard pressed to beat us in quite a few events. 

FunFact: Donovan Brazier trains an hour away from my house. I should go run with him one day (more like get lapped by him (he’d lap me in a 100m race)) :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, intoronto said:

Team Canada with 46 athletes. Not a bad team, but a few bigger names missing (De Grasse, Stafford, Bishop etc.)

https://olympic.ca/press/athletics-canada-selects-46-athletes-to-join-team-canada-at-the-2019-pan-american-games/

But to be fair, De Grasse is little bit bigger of a professional athlete than 4 years ago. He should still be going, but I can see the reasons he wouldn’t.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 27/06/2019 at 23:57, juddy96 said:

It seems that the link has been changed.

The important thing is that Jamaica is aiming for a top 10 finish at the medal tally of the Games (and they might displace Peru or Chile out) 

They're bringing their A team in athletics :yikes:

• 4 weeks later...