website statistics

Women's Volleyball FIVB Nations League 2019

Totallympics

Well, not much to say - first defeat, exactly as predicted. Still, I think our girls played well, especially in the first set, and should be able to win against Belgium  . tommorow .

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

@dareza @VolleyRuller96 - I hope you're both wrong - neither Serbians will be unstopable nor the Polish defeat was easy to predict. I think it was our worst game in the VNL this season, which doesn't mean Serbia played well - just what they played was enough to beat us today. But I think it will be much harder in Olympic qualifications, when we'll help our girls with the best doping in the world.

36 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

@dareza @VolleyRuller96 - I hope you're both wrong - neither Serbians will be unstopable nor the Polish defeat was easy to predict. I think it was our worst game in the VNL this season, which doesn't mean Serbia played well - just what they played was enough to beat us today. But I think it will be much harder in Olympic qualifications, when we'll help our girls with the best doping in the world.

Maybe like 2017, in qualification for WC :d

Edited by dareza

52 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Well, not much to say - first defeat, exactly as predicted. Still, I think our girls played well, especially in the first set, and should be able to win against Belgium  . tommorow .

You will beat Russia as well. This Russian team is joke.

2 out of 3 matches won, so everything's going according to plan :thumbup: And although I hoped for 3 points today, it's the wins that count, so I can't complain, after all, we're just 2-3 games away from a HUGE success :champion:

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Poland is looking great.

The final european olympic qualifications will be crazy. Russia really had luck to get the group they got, otherwise I think they would be fighting with the rest of the pack.  

Only Serbia and Italy are a level above.

Eh really pity for this young girls. But maybe this was expected after two almost perfect matches. They are still not ready to play well continuously. 

But in the last two weekends we will be with an even younger team, without 3 players from A team that played now in Belgium. So, no chance for top 6.

Edited by dareza