website statistics

Women's Volleyball FIVB Nations League 2019

Totallympics

This time they didn't give it away, 5th set :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Those volleyball tunes are so lame :p 

Or those "My block my block" things. Soooooo laaaaame.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Gabi :bowdown:

That Brazilian coach on the other hand is so annoying. Ugh. Cala a boca.

Edited by heywoodu

11-15 in the last set. Such a shame and so close to a 2nd win in 32 matches, but still, this so young team getting this close is incredible. Very well done :cheer:

hace 7 minutos, heywoodu dijo:

Gabi :bowdown:

That Brazilian coach on the other hand is so annoying. Ugh. Cala a boca.

Dutch crowd so polite. If it were in our league things would be said much worse than a simple "Cala a boca" :d

Anyway, I think you deserved the victory.

8 minutes ago, hoversaBR said:

Dutch crowd so polite. If it were in our league things would be said much worse than a simple "Cala a boca" :d

I have a rather polite Brazilian as girlfriend, I don't know much worse than cala a boca :lol: 

Spoiler

I believe I remember 'vai se foder' from a distant past, but the day I hear her use that is the day Brazil wins 5 ski jumping golds in one Olympics :p 

Although the crowd is indeed pretty polite in sports that are not football here. If it were football, the referee's/coach's mother would probably earn her money in a shady way, according to the crowd.

Edited by heywoodu

1 hour ago, hoversaBR said:

Google translate told me this means “cove to mouth”, which I feel isn’t correct. Could you give me a hint down the right path here?

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela