website statistics

Rhythmic Gymnastics UEG European Championships 2019

@Gianlu33, is there anything going on with Agiurgiuculese and Baldassarri? Are they injured? I'm happy the junior group got a medal, but I was expecting a better performance from the senior gymnasts, especially after strong showings at the latest World Cup and World Challenge Cup stages. Why did they mostly fumble?

2 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

@Gianlu33, is there anything going on with Agiurgiuculese and Baldassarri? Are they injured? I'm happy the junior group got a medal, but I was expecting a better performance from the senior gymnasts, especially after strong showings at the latest World Cup and World Challenge Cup stages. Why did they mostly fumble?

These European championships have greatly disappointed me, not for the lack of medals but for bad performance. Alex and Milena was at top of the physical condition but they had very bad days, expecially Alex. Something i can't understand the Alex and Spela tactics, i saw a lot of body difficults at risk (and often not assigned), she need clearer routines. The event is over, it could have gone better, now we have to move on to the next stages of World Challenger ;) 

18 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

These European championships have greatly disappointed me, not for the lack of medals but for bad performance. Alex and Milena was at top of the physical condition but they had very bad days, expecially Alex. Something i can't understand the Alex and Spela tactics, i saw a lot of body difficults at risk (and often not assigned), she need clearer routines. The event is over, it could have gone better, now we have to move on to the next stages of World Challenger ;) 

So, routines that were badly planned? Not a big surprise. Italy started to take part at the big events too late this year. Not as late as, say, Brazil, but still quite late. I hope they regain confidence for the next stages of the World Challenge Cup series and, especially, the World Championships.

Edited by thiago_simoes