website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

TISC Annual 2020 Announcement

A random draw has been scheduled for tomorrow (18:00 GMT) where the winning ticket will be drawn, revealing the hosts of TISC Annual 2020.

Croatia has 7 tickets and the United States have 1 ticket.

• :CRO Croatia - 7 tickets
  • :USA United States - 1 ticket

Good luck to both candidates @dcro @Olympian1010

The link to the draw can be found here: https://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=1564878JHKF8

@OlympicIRL Where should I address my bribe too? :p

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

19 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Actually Slovakia hosted as they came 2nd behind Germany and Germany turned down the hosting rights :d

Oh wait, that was Denmark that hosted then. You are right lol

I don’t remember how Slovakia got the hosting duties :mumble:. They finished 4th and all top 3 declined maybe?

No, it was an open bid. I remember because I was one of those who "expressed interest" despite having no participation experience whatsoever at that point. :p Poland was interested too I believe, but then everyone kind of dropped out and left it for Slovakia.

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

To our unlucky stars?

But, yes, Croatia already has three failed bids. Statistical chance of that happening was only like 28.89%. :bye:

There's now a 12.5% chance of it happening again. @Olympian1010's chances have increased sharply from the 6.66% chance he had last time :d

5 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

There's now a 12.5% chance of it happening again. @Olympian1010's chances have increased sharply from the 6.66% chance he had last time :d

And with that bribe I just wired, you can move the decimal chance. I now have a 125% chance of being host :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

31 minutes ago, Werloc said:

If Croatia doesn't win out on 7/8 odds after three failed bid attempts, we are likely to assume that @dcro has been cursed by a witch doctor years and years ago before there was even a Totallympics to be found. 

Or that @OlympicIRL just got PayPal’ed some serious “gifts”

Edited by Olympian1010