website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

By the way, different topic: is there a list of all songs that have ever been entered in any TISC competition? Preferably by contest of course. I'd like to download them all and have them all in sorted folders and find out which ones are my all-time favourites :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Oh, I'm not worried. At all.

Did you not follow the 2018 Jubilee? It was like the ending of The Godfather all over again. Italy won, and in the process they took absolute power over the Committee by removing all its prominent members. :lol: :bowdown:

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

Did you not follow the 2018 Jubilee? It was like the ending of The Godfather all over again. Italy won, and in the process they took absolute power over the Committee by removing all its prominent members. :lol: :bowdown:

Sure, sure, that's what the outside world thinks. The sheeple, if you will.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

By the way, different topic: is there a list of all songs that have ever been entered in any TISC competition? Preferably by contest of course. I'd like to download them all and have them all in sorted folders and find out which ones are my all-time favourites :p 

Not exactly. I believe @OlympicIRL posted a list of entries per nation before 2018 Open. After that it has not been updated I think.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I have a list of all the entries per nation (minus three missing from the first edition). I'll post them to you later if you want.

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

I have a list of all the entries per nation (minus three missing from the first edition). I'll post them to you later if you want.

I would so very much like that!

Just now, heywoodu said:

I would so very much like that!

To help you in your quest, here is the Dutch voting history from 2014 Open through 2018 Annual...

Spoiler
2014 Open GER BRA TUR DEN NZL IRL SWE ARG SUI FRA GUY SRB
2015 Annual IRL FRA FIN GBR CZE SVK ARG MEX SUI BRA BUL CAN
2015 Open GUY LTU MEX MLT CZE ESP HUN COL POL TUR AUS SRB
2016 Annual SRB TUN SVK ROU GRE SLO GBR IRL FRA ITA ALG ESP
2016 Open USA DEN POR IRL CAN MLT GBR LTU POL ITA ROU BUL
2017 Annual MLT POL TUN ALG SRB ITA GER SLO GBR MAR LTU POR
2017 Open POR IRL ESP COL GBR USA EST MLT SLO BRA ALG CRO
2018 Annual SUI FIN GER POR USA IRL GBR FRA DEN MEX ALG MLT

#banbestmen

2014 :yikes: 

I wonder where Dutch jury member(s) went who voted back then.

2015 - GUY

That must be Electric Avenue :cheer: