website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

And I joined maybe a few weeks later. Either way, it's not about exact numbers, we'll get nowhere like that. We are all in the same category as far as the general activity goes. Maybe I shouldn't have brought it up then..

As for the usual process, it does include tweaking odds in favor of first timers (as stated several days ago).

I animated 5-6 countries at least in each edition to join the contest especially those that are rarely online like Kazakhstan, Moldova, Colombia, Morocco, etc.

@rybak can confirm

But this can not be criteria neither there is fair criteria, random draw (i love game with penguins) is one of the most fair solutions.

10 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

I animated 5-6 countries at least in each edition to join the contest especially those that are rarely online like Kazakhstan, Moldova, Colombia, Morocco, etc.

@rybak can confirm

But this can not be criteria neither there is fair criteria, random draw (i love game with penguins) is one of the most fair solutions.

There is really no need for calling witnesses. :p

#banbestmen

For the method, an external tweaked random draw would be my proposal. Quick and easy, plus it's for the Annual so there will be more time left for organization.

Last penguin game took A LOT of time and ended with heywoodu/myself picking for Canada/NZ, and hckosice picking for Tunisia...

#banbestmen

1 hour ago, dcro said:

4) Neither Mexican or Serbian users are conclusively more active than the other two bidders.

I’m not sure that is true about Mexico or Serbia. All I can say is that we should the positivity of interaction with other users as a factor as well.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

If there is a draw, I’d be interested in the idea of doing it live on YouTube on Totallympics TV somehow

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela