Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

bestmen

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

I think that people are forgetting that TISC is a competition about fun and bringing people together.

So far, I've witnessed Serbia being bullied out of the bidding process.

And lastly, when Mexico agrees to bid with Croatia's and Algeria's chances enhanced, they are STILL being villainised after they've won :rolleyes:

After the way this process was conducted, I'd love to congratulate @mrv86 on the victory and hosting of TISC, good luck and I'll be waiting for an exciting show :)

• Like 2

When are the French yellow vests entering this thread? I feel riots. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I think that people are forgetting that TISC is a competition about fun and bringing people together.

So far, I've witnessed Serbia being bullied out of the bidding process.

And lastly, when Mexico agrees to bid with Croatia's and Algeria's chances enhanced, they are STILL being villainised after they've won :rolleyes:

After the way this process was conducted, I'd love to congratulate @mrv86 on the victory and hosting of TISC, good luck and I'll be waiting for an exciting show :)

All my remarks have been about how things are done, and not actual participants. If you have read the thread, you would have seen that I congratulated Mexico.

1 minute ago, dcro said:

All my remarks have been about how things are done, and not actual participants. If you have read the thread, you would have seen that I congratulated Mexico.

You forget there's also a wild bestmen out there insulting everyone :)

If New Zealand gets the hosting rights we'll base the users we like on Cook Islands and those we don't like in Ross Dependency. 

bestmen will be based in Hobbiton, of course.

Edited by Wanderer
  • Haha 1

If the Netherlands gets hosting rights we most likely get this entire circus again :p 

stop joking , this contest is seriously very high level :lol:

7 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's a fake news!

why didn't you host , it's about copy\past the logo+templates :lol:

Mexico is selected as 2019 Annual TISC host

534182438_taiscbidlogo.jpg.e15e6bdc27085a541aa7d448ce0cc348.jpg

After their bid was selected yesterday as the new host 2019 Totallympics International Song Contest, Mexico is making early plans to host the prestigious music competition. Being the first country to receive the annual edition five years ago, also as a replacement of original hosts, this time around the organizing committee is better prepared to take on the task.

“We have the strong duty to make 2019 TAISC edition one to remember”, explained bid CEO mrv86 “After all, two other deserving countries showed potential of being excellent hosts, so there’s a reason to do things not only right, but as spectacular as we can.”

“Five years ago, we could only imagine the enormous impact this contest would have; one edition after the other, we have seen dedication of so many people in organizing a beautiful show and welcoming the World to their respective culture. In many ways, this supports our bid motto: music does not have borders of any kind.”

“I personally would like to thank all the demonstrations of support received so far. It will be a pleasure to welcome you to  the city of Guadalajara, and share with you our music, heritage and traditions, as I’m sure each of you will do with your song selections. Without much further to add, except the promise to deliver a show worthy of each one of you, I’d like to present once more: México”

Mexico... the country you thought you knew

Spoiler

Excerpt from Danzón No. 2 by Arturo Marquez

Spoiler

Guadalajara, host city of 2019 Totallympics Song Contest

Spoiler

• Like 3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.