website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

8 minutes ago, bestmen said:

@amen09 it's your turn to open the TISC , any news ?

Tunisia will host at the end of this year, the thread for the spring contest will open within the next 2 weeks!

Edited by uk12points

• 3 months later...

as you know  europe is always the winner so all what we have to do is creating one new contest without europe

but we can invite the europeans who want to represent another nation

what do you think? : @konig @dezbee2008 @Griff88 @tuniscof @LDOG @titicow @Wanderer @mrv86 @Pabloffo @Ruslan @Il_qar........

3 hours ago, bestmen said:

as you know  europe is always the winner so all what we have to do is creating one new contest without europe

what do you think? : @konig @dezbee2008 @Griff88 @tuniscof @LDOG @titicow @Wanderer @mrv86 @Pabloffo @Ruslan @Il_qar........

mmmmm it will be strange for me :p

3 hours ago, bestmen said:

Well I respect your position, and it has some potential to work,

Personally I think it would be like increasing the chances of wining by ignoring half of the people in the contest; when I select the Mexican entry only on my personal "taste", so whether it does well or flops, I come to terms that my "taste" in music is not shared by other users.

Just now, mrv86 said:

Well I respect your position, and it has some potential to work,

Personally I think it would be like increasing the chances of wining by ignoring half of the people in the contest; when I select the Mexican entry only on my personal "taste", so whether it does well or flops, I come to terms that my "taste" in music is not shared by other users.

Just now, konig said:

mmmmm it will be strange for me :p

@konig strange LOL all what you have to do is posting one song 

it's not just about wining but this forum without activities will die  we can try  we will lose nothing ,

around  10 nations will be  OK

we have to wait the rest of opinions

8 hours ago, bestmen said:

Hmm, I'll have to go with @konig on this one and say it's strange, but I'm willing to test it out.