website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I didn't want to make another post about a potential "special edition" in the Annual 2020 thread, because this is a topic for this thread, so I will say one more thing about it here: IF we have a special contest, I think it should be "in Japan", and therefore the user hosting the event should represent Japan. But it may not be easy to find a user who has the time and energy to host a TISC, and knows enough about the Japanese culture. 

As for the question of whether we should have a "one-time-only" special edition this summer... well, this might be the most empty summer ever in terms of international sport events, so... personally I think it's worth a vote in this thread. 

25 minutes ago, Vektor said:

I didn't want to make another post about a potential "special edition" in the Annual 2020 thread, because this is a topic for this thread, so I will say one more thing about it here: IF we have a special contest, I think it should be "in Japan", and therefore the user hosting the event should represent Japan. But it may not be easy to find a user who has the time and energy to host a TISC, and knows enough about the Japanese culture. 

As for the question of whether we should have a "one-time-only" special edition this summer... well, this might be the most empty summer ever in terms of international sport events, so... personally I think it's worth a vote in this thread. 

I watch a lot of anime and can speak approximately 40 to 50 words in Japanese. 

But I'm a terribly unqualified host in every other aspect that's needed for an entertaining show :p