website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

multi-member juries with more than 3 jury members

For the jury with two members nothing will change?

I have a doubt about Italy final vote (4/5 members): with the new sistem only the first 3/5 songs of each users will be voted by Italy......... but we talk about a national jury is better a song voted TOP by only one members or a song voted by three members but from 5th/8position ?

I think 18-15-12 is too much.

I postpone my vote :mumble:

22 minutes ago, Henry_Leon said:

For the jury with two members nothing will change?

I have a doubt about Italy final vote (4/5 members): with the new sistem only the first 3/5 songs of each users will be voted by Italy......... but we talk about a national jury is better a song voted TOP by only one members or a song voted by three members but from 5th/8position ?

I think 18-15-12 is too much.

I postpone my vote :mumble:

Yes for 2 member juries and 3 member juries it will remain the same as a member's 12 point preference has always appeared in the combined votes so no real issue there.

And thanks for your opinion, much appreciated. Would love to hear comments about user's preferred breakdown of voting and whether there is more value in rewarding a song liked by one jury member over a song liked by all but maybe not anyone's favourite.

If there is enough discussion about it then supplementary questions can be added, but if it seems like users are happy to go ahead with this proposed format then we will implement that. So, discuss, vote, argue, let's hear from you all :d

for my part as the host , i know it's a little troubling but i wish that multijuries could combine their votes and send me the final one

they send their vote to each others and one of them will combine it , but yeah only if we can trust him because he could change his vote after receiving the others

but previously we all noticed that they know the votes of their colleagues when you ask , so it still possible

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

for my part as the host , i know it's a little troubling but i wish that multijuries could combine their votes and send me the final one

they send their vote to each others and one of them will combine it , but yeah only if we can trust him because he could change his vote after receiving the others

but previously we all noticed that they know the votes of their colleagues when you ask , so it still possible

Usually is the host that combine the votes and send to the juries the final vote