website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

@bestmen after knowing the results 

IMG_20191130_200553.jpg

Where the fuck did you find this?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

That's a top secret :lol: Chill bro chill 

If you want I'll delete it. 

It’s fine. Some context (though if you found it where I think you did, you’ll probably already know): In the US there is a tradition where families take nice pictures, and send them out as holiday greetings to other families (Christmas Cards). My family hates said tradition, mostly because I make it impossible to take nice pictures, and pretty much refuse to wear non-athletics clothing. Last year, I jokingly suggested that we recreate famous movie scenes to show our sense of humor. My family liked the idea and so we did. This picture is my parody of The Shinning. We also did the Lion King with our cats. With my dad and sister doing other movies too.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Congrats @bestmen on becoming the next host of TISC (awaiting my €200 payment to complete the deal) :yes

Hard luck  @Olympian1010, I guess Satan's edition was a leap too far for TISC. And commiserations @dcro, the plus side is that your chances are increasing with every bid and thanks for showing interest once more.

See you all in Algeria for TISC Annual 2020.

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

It’s fine. Some context (though if you found it where I think you did, you’ll probably already know): In the US there is a tradition where families take nice pictures, and send them out as holiday greetings to other families (Christmas Cards). My family hates said tradition, mostly because I make it impossible to take nice pictures, and pretty much refuse to wear non-athletics clothing. Last year, I jokingly suggested that we recreate famous movie scenes to show our sense of humor. My family liked the idea and so we did. This picture is my parody of The Shinning. We also did the Lion King with our cats. With my dad and sister doing other movies too.

You are not 10 years old :yikes:

35 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

Algeria it is. Can't wait for your show @bestmen

At least now there’s not the looming prospect that I’d need you to help save the contest last minute :p

Edited by Olympian1010

@OlympicIRL and I have a special assignment for you. We have been gathering stats about all TISC songs, but weren't able to find the Year of Release for these two songs... Any help would be much appreciated!

:AZE Azerbaijan - 2015 Open

:CHN China - 2019 Open

#banbestmen

22 minutes ago, dcro said:

@OlympicIRL and I have a special assignment for you. We have been gathering stats about all TISC songs, but weren't able to find the Year of Release for these two songs... Any help would be much appreciated!

:AZE Azerbaijan - 2015 Open

After a bit of research, it seems the song was released in 1999. The song is also known as "Sənsizliyim".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aygün_Kazımova_discography

Edited by Wumo