website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

Just to note, once the deadline has passed on Friday, we will conduct a simple random draw on Saturday, 30th November using this website: https://www.randomresult.com/

The draw will be set in advance and a ticket will be created to show that the draw is genuine and all users will be able to see the results when the draw time has passed.

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Really, the only thing? The guy has the creativity of (almost) all of us combined...

Creativity is very subjective. It's not only pictures and GIFS, we have plenty of creative users in this forum. So saying that he has the creativity of nearly all of us combined is a bit too far-fetched.

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Creativity is very subjective. It's not only pictures and GIFS, we have plenty of creative users in this forum. So saying that he has the creativity of nearly all of us combined is a bit too far-fetched.

In terms of creating something other than the standard + a twist, I think there only is one bet. Question is if people want that, since Totallympics is usually extremely tight on staying within the lines (hell, even rules for thread names and your posts get edited if you write something in the first post of a thread).

Which is not to say anything bad about the 'standard + a twist' we usually have, since so far I've always liked them. Plus I have absolutely zero doubt in the hosting capabilities of the other candidates, let that be very clear. Just trying to say there's more to a certain candidate than only the eternal bitching (which I sometimes find funny for a little while, but usually goes on too long) we all know and don't love and I wouldn't be totally against seeing how it works out.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

In terms of creating something other than the standard + a twist, I think there only is one bet. Question is if people want that, since Totallympics is usually extremely tight on staying within the lines (hell, even rules for thread names and your posts get edited if you write something in the first post of a thread).

Which is not to say anything bad about the 'standard + a twist' we usually have, since so far I've always liked them. Plus I have absolutely zero doubt in the hosting capabilities of the other candidates, let that be very clear. Just trying to say there's more to a certain candidate than only the eternal bitching (which I sometimes find funny for a little while, but usually goes on too long) we all know and don't love and I wouldn't be totally against seeing how it works out.

Well, I already stated my case and I won't moan any longer, if the majority of the forum sees it fit, then so be it.

The forum is slowly progressing. Off-topic conversations are no longer being deleted or moved to other threads, so there's hope :p

I agree with werloc about the Gifs , it happens when i drink my coffee ; were made between 2 taste , it's very banal

so to equilibrate the Challenge we will add the 2 editions of Agger to yours + the edition of mrv86 + the encourage of Gianlu and you will not fighting me but my Cat

she will do all the job i'll just assisting her by taking the keyboard as she ha 4 fingers only

Spoiler

:lol:

HCfYOu.jpg

HCfCDG.jpg

TISC Annual 2020 Announcement

So the bidding deadline has passed and we now have our 3 TISC Annual 2020 host candidates:

• :ALG Algeria
  • :CRO Croatia
  • :USA United States

A random draw has been scheduled for tomorrow (14:00 GMT) where the winning ticket will be drawn, revealing the hosts of TISC Annual 2020.

Algeria and Croatia have 7 tickets each in the draw and the United States have 1 ticket.

Good luck to all 3 candidates @bestmen @dcro @Olympian1010 @dezbee2008

The link to the draw can be found here: Ticket Number 1481123PZ6XR

If the :USA wins, we will never hear the end of it :p. Good Luck :ALG (@bestmen) and :CRO (@dcro), both of you are capable hosts. Cheering for the checkers personally.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

If the :USA wins, we will never hear the end of it :p. Good Luck :ALG (@bestmen) and :CRO (@dcro), both of you are capable hosts. Cheering for the checkers personally.

With your 6.6666666667% chance, if you come out then you just had a serious amount of luck. That or else Satan really is on your side :d

what !! You added 1 day , i thought the drew is for tonight 

3 weeks for that !!! in 3 weeks you could take your coffé in Sydney your diner in Tokyo you sleep in Greonland after it became US ,you take one boat to Ushuaia you hunt one whale and you cook it in the forest of Alaska 

After that you launch 1 satellite for Jupiter , you will get the reply of 3 Aliens