website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

23 hours ago, Manulete said:

I would like to join the contest 

It would be the first time in a while that we’ve had a Chilean entry if I’m not mistake. Is that right @OlympicIRL?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

46 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It would be the first time in a while that we’ve had a Chilean entry if I’m not mistake. Is that right @OlympicIRL?

Chile participated in the last 2 TISCs (Annual 2019 and Open 2018) and this will be their third Open Contest in a row. They also claimed my 12 points at the last 2 TISC Opens so @Manulete no pressure :d

3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.... or at least within the Danish national committee.... some news fresh off the press :evil:

https://tisc-news.totallympics.com/?p=2378

So... @Wumo needs to chill the f out, and @Agger needs to calm down?

That story didn’t give us an update on the when contest will begin. The West US would be willing to host it in Solvang, should we get a Hamlet scenario.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

So... @Wumo needs to chill the f out, and @Agger needs to calm down?

That story didn’t give us an update on the when contest will begin. The West US would be willing to host it in Solvang, should we get a Hamlet scenario.

Last week :d. But until the Danish committee can pull together then who knows :d

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Last week :d. But until the Danish committee can pull together then who knows :d

Well the US is going to do more than invade Greenland if they don’t get it together :redcard: