website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

18 minutes ago, dcro said:

Congratulations Mexico.

So, while less than 20% of all time participants have actually hosted a contest so far, somehow both of 2019 editions are scheduled to be hosted by repeated hosts. That is just too exclusive.

Not as exclusive as the Olympics.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Choose a better song

Why? Mexico will host twice without winning. ;)

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Not as exclusive as the Olympics.

Barely. And there is also a little fact that Olympics are forced to be exclusive because money talks. This is a community musical contest, for crying out loud.

#banbestmen

42 minutes ago, dcro said:

Congratulations Mexico.

So, while less than 20% of all time participants have actually hosted a contest so far, somehow both of 2019 editions are scheduled to be hosted by repeated hosts. That is just too exclusive.

We can try to bribe Denmark

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

But I will refrain from further comments on the subject. Apparently it's always easy to criticize those who speak their mind, even if in this case I was just bringing up the actual facts.

So you can store your pitchforks.

No, I'm bringing my pitchfork and it's on fire. Much as I would personally like to see new hosts, everyone who entered accepted this format of picking a host and I don't think it's fair to, once the result was different than hoped for, go all pitchforky on it.

*storing pitchfork

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

No, I'm bringing my pitchfork and it's on fire. Much as I would personally like to see new hosts, everyone who entered accepted this format of picking a host and I don't think it's fair to, once the result was different than hoped for, go all pitchforky on it.

*storing pitchfork

I didn't accept this format , and i didn't like any editions were waisting of time and will be again & again in the same time i don't care as it's not my forum