website statistics

Taekwondo WT World Championships 2019

thepharoah

On 14/05/2019 at 23:21, MHSN said:

but this is interesting to see Dina Pouryounes is listed under WT, she participated for the Netherlands before and under their flag in World and European Championships, so what happened to her ? now she is 3rd in the World Ranking, why she is countryless again ?!:mumble:

She is apparently competing with the Dutch team, or at least mentioned in one of the rare articles about this together with the other Dutch athletes, but no idea why she's not officially competing for the Netherlands now.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

That whole Iran situation is so sad :(

Iranians not allowed to compete in GBR this time because stupid politics, Kosovo's athletes not allowed to compete in Spain earlier because stupid politics, Israeli athletes not allowed to compete in several countries before because things. The world sucks.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 14/05/2019 at 16:10, nenad said:

But, it's British so you can't be surprised really. 

17 hours ago, nenad said:

British are the worst. 

Nah, the British don't have a blanket ban on all Iranians, the worst are those countries that organize European or World Championships despite already knowing that all athletes of a recognized national federation won't be allowed to enter.

38 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

Nah, the British don't have a blanket ban on all Iranians, the worst are those countries that organize European or World Championships despite already knowing that all athletes of a recognized national federation won't be allowed to enter.

but still they are worst

1 minute ago, dareza said:

but still they are worst

They are arguably bad, with this being a prime example, but not the worst. If they were the worst, for starters Iranians would not have competed in that other big event there a few months ago, like countries that systematically refuse to allow athletes from other countries to participate in any event because politics.

Pathetic situation anyway.

11 minutes ago, dareza said:

but still they are worst

yes, saying it over and over will make it true. I give you guys the task of reminding me daily that the British are the worst in case I wake up one day forgetting that the British are the worst of the worst because whatever happens it's very important to always keep in the mind that the British are worst.

3 hours ago, Dunadan said:

yes, saying it over and over will make it true. I give you guys the task of reminding me daily that the British are the worst in case I wake up one day forgetting that the British are the worst of the worst because whatever happens it's very important to always keep in the mind that the British are worst.

British are the worst. 

32 minutes ago, nenad said:

British are the worst. 

It's not a new day yet.