website statistics

Athletics IAAF Diamond League 2019

Totallympics

Just now, heywoodu said:

@MHSN Some good Iranian sports news to brighten up the day :d 

qrcQ00J.png

well I couldn't see the pic at first and I thought Haddadi did something. but Taftian ?! that's really surprising. everybody gave up on him after the Jakarta disaster. I assume that means the Olympic qualification. the standard was 10.05. good for him, :p

Just now, wumo26 said:

I don't know what these decathletes, or in this case triathletes, have eaten for breakfast, but I want it! :bowdown:

Reveal hidden contents

Mistake or not, the world decathlon record holder improving his shot put PB by over half a meter is something that makes me want to have what he had for breakfast anyway :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 18/08/2019 at 15:50, heywoodu said:

BBC talking about Johnson-Thompson vs Thiam being such an epic fight, even though Thiam nowadays is like 5 levels above KJT :lol: 

Meanwhile, 6.74m long jump and yet another personal and national record for Thiam.

Excuse you sir, KJT won the Commonwealth Games!!

#banbestmen

Just now, Swewi said:

Duplantis 6.00,no failed attempts before 6.07, in Swe-Fin national athletics team match in Stockholm, to be compared with the DL tonight

You have a link to results? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, intoronto said:

Canada won 4 events in Paris, maybe a good luck city :d

Or an excellent combination of mediocre fields (like in the 800m) and just overall really poor performances (like the men's high jump) :p