website statistics

Athletics IAAF Diamond League 2019

Totallympics

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

He already won the Commonwealth Games, and he was actually the favorite for 2017 Worlds before he got injured that year. He would have been the 2019 Pan Am favorite, and still will be a huge favorite in Doha.

Yeah, the Commonwealth Games do not count as a global event in my book. :p

Warholm, Samba and Rai are better than him, so he looks to be an outsider for a medal. Additionally, he very much flopped at his first Worlds in 2017...

#banbestmen

• 4 weeks later...

BBC talking about Johnson-Thompson vs Thiam being such an epic fight, even though Thiam nowadays is like 5 levels above KJT :lol: 

Meanwhile, 6.74m long jump and yet another personal and national record for Thiam.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6.86m for Thiam :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Craig Engels came straight from the 1972 NCAA championships to run here :d 

mulletmain-1519419602.jpg?resize=480:*

@MHSN Some good Iranian sports news to brighten up the day :d 

qrcQ00J.png

I don't know what these decathletes, or in this case triathletes, have eaten for breakfast, but I want it! :bowdown:

image.png

Spoiler

I know it's a mistake. It's the shot put results instead of the long jump results.

Edited by wumo26