website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

8 hours ago, Jan Linha said:

Would you please suggest me a way to purchase any Olympic tickets? Of course anything except those lotteries :clap:. Thank you!

I’ve got some tickets I’m looking to get rid of if you want them. The information @Blue Swede gave is also good.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 3 weeks later...

Your boy just got tickets to the men’s archery finals :clap:. I also had tickets for the women’s rugby finals and shooting mixed trap finals in my cart. My dad said one day of rugby was enough (he’s just butt hurt because I like it more than his precious American Football). His best response was to the mixed trap, he said “that sounds like a joke, pass” :lol:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

I sincerely hope you´ll witness Slovak medal here :pope:

Well, dad vetoed that one, so not going :(. I’m on the prowl for a few more tickets, so maybe I’ll find the one other event Slovakia has a chance in (whatever that event is). I do have Canoe Slalom, so I’ll cheer for a :SVK Silver :d

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Well, dad vetoed that one, so not going :(. I’m on the prowl for a few more tickets, so maybe I’ll find the one other event Slovakia has a chance in (whatever that event is). I do have Canoe Slalom, so I’ll cheer for a :SVK Silver :d

Hard luck :d

Well, there not so many other chances honestly (there some let say 5-6 events where SVK can medal in a great day but it may perfectly end with a total amount of zero) :lol:

Maybe Canoe Slalomcan be our Tokyo 2020 rescue but I don´t want to jinx :whistle:

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

His best response was to the mixed trap, he said “that sounds like a joke, pass” :lol:

Excellent choice by your dad.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

21 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Hard luck :d

Well, there not so many other chances honestly (there some let say 5-6 events where SVK can medal in a great day but it may perfectly end with a total amount of zero) :lol:

Maybe Canoe Slalomcan be our Tokyo 2020 rescue but I don´t want to jinx :whistle:

And he could go to Sapporo Tokyo Sapporo Tokyo Sapporo Tokyo Sapporo Tokyo Sapporo (Tokyo?) to see Toth :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, hckosice said:

If I am not wrong, I remember him saying he´ll not be in Tokyofor the second part of the games.

Because he's in Sapporo of course :evil: