website statistics

Road Cycling ACC Asian Championships 2019

Totallympics

Something funny happened during the team time trial event here, the Iranian team started the race 8 minutes later ! (thanks to the team manager) therefore Iran finished 9th out of 9 teams. but less than 8 minutes after the 2nd team which means they could win the silver medal behind Kazakhstan :facepalm:

4 hours ago, MHSN said:

Something funny happened during the team time trial event here, the Iranian team started the race 8 minutes later ! (thanks to the team manager) therefore Iran finished 9th out of 9 teams. but less than 8 minutes after the 2nd team which means they could win the silver medal behind Kazakhstan :facepalm:

where can I find the results?

Just now, Function CR Lee said:

where can I find the results?

well I don't know. Iranian sources only focus on this story

I just know Kazakhstan, South Korea and Hong Kong finished in top 3 of the team time trial competition.

and in women's team title trial, Korea, Kazakhstan and Hong Kong.

On 25 April 2019 02:16:49 at 02:16, MHSN said:

well I don't know. Iranian sources only focus on this story

I just know Kazakhstan, South Korea and Hong Kong finished in top 3 of the team time trial competition.

and in women's team title trial, Korea, Kazakhstan and Hong Kong.

There are some results here. Can you find some other results? Who is the silver medal in the men’s team time trial?

https://www.the-sports.org/cycling-asian-cycling-championships-results-2019-men-epm92654.html

On 24 April 2019 22:05:36 at 22:05, MHSN said:

but less than 8 minutes after the 2nd team which means they could win the silver medal behind Kazakhstan

5 minutes ago, Function CR Lee said:

There are some results here. Can you find some other results? Who is the silver medal in the men’s team time trial?

https://www.the-sports.org/cycling-asian-cycling-championships-results-2019-men-epm92654.html

I wrote the medalists in order, South Korea.

Just now, Function CR Lee said:

there is no results Women's Time Trial - Junior   in https://www.the-sports.org/ ,could you find some results?

Yep. here

https://jcf.or.jp/2019 アジア選手権 ジュニア男女個人タイムトラ/?category=road

Kazakhstan gold. UZB sliver and HKG bronze.

you can find top 3 in each event in JCF website

Today was a historical day for Iranian Cycling. while our men's cycling still sucks , an Iranian girl won Iran's first ever medal in Asian Road Cycling Championships. Somayyeh Yazdani won bronze in Women's Elite Road Race event. :yikes:

if my memory works well, Iran only won medal in Mountain Bike before in women's events. never a medal in track and road events. this is also very surprising, I didn't even know she is this good to challenge for a medal. She won the bronze behind Olga Zablinskaya (UZB) and Na Ahreum (KOR)

7 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Today was a historical day for Iranian Cycling. while our men's cycling still sucks , an Iranian girl won Iran's first ever medal in Asian Road Cycling Championships. Somayyeh Yazdani won bronze in Women's Elite Road Race event. :yikes:

if my memory works well, Iran only won medal in Mountain Bike before in women's events. never a medal in track and road events. this is also very surprising, I didn't even know she is this good to challenge for a medal. She won the bronze behind Olga Zablinskaya (UZB) and Na Ahreum (KOR)

So, I think that she have good chance to go in Tokyo if Uzbekistan and South Korea reached to qualify via ranking ;)