website statistics

Table Tennis ITTF World Championships 2019

Totallympics

25 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Simon Gauzy defeated Xu Xin after an amazing match :bowdown: Thanks Eurosport Player for show the table tennis in Italy...

in any case, all 4 televised tables are free to watch at ittf.com (you just need to register to itTV service, but it's 100% free)...;)

p.s. @hckosice I also discovered that Arena Sport is showing a lot of live action from this Championship in SVK...probably they will show the quarterfinal match of your mixed double's pair live (it's scheduled for 7.45 p.m. CET, if I remember correctly)...

and you also have a man (this time a China-born Slovakian, unlikely the 2 guys of the mixed doubles, who have 100% Slovakian sounding names) in the round of 16 in the men's singles...:yikes:

8 minutes ago, phelps said:

in any case, all 4 televised tables are free to watch at ittf.com (you just need to register to itTV service, but it's 100% free)...;)

p.s. @hckosice I also discovered that Arena Sport is showing a lot of live action from this Championship in SVK...probably they will show the quarterfinal match of your mixed double's pair live (it's scheduled for 7.45 p.m. CET, if I remember correctly)...

and you also have a man (this time a China-born Slovakian, unlikely the 2 guys of the mixed doubles, who have 100% Slovakian sounding names) in the round of 16 in the men's singles...:yikes:

Thanks

Wang Yang he is certainly one of the above average table tennis defenders. but I really don´t like his style, even if he time by time on his great day can bring us some interesting results and beat anyone, he has also the really frustrating tendency to give up too early, like he did in Rio 2016 during that match against Quadri Aruna....

Barbora Balážová is argaubly our best athlete in this sport, maybe in all history,  she has already achieved several successes but in W Doubles with her Czech team mate Hana Matelová if I´m not wrong, but I had really no single hopes she can reach such success altogether with Ľubomir Pištej in the mixed doubles at a major worldwide event.

29 minutes ago, phelps said:

in the meantime, in the women's singles, tonight it's gonna be the round of 16...

there are 16 girls still in the game and they are all from Asia (5x CHN, 4x JPN, 2x HKG, 2x PRK, KOR, TPE, SGP)...:yikes::facepalm:

I don't think there's much difference to have Asians representing Asian countries or Asians representing other countries :d

end of dreams for the Slovakian pair...they lost 4 sets to 2 against a Japanese duo...

and we have the first medallists, as both pairs losing in the semifinal matches will get in any case their bronze medal...

the 4 pairs into the semifinals are 2 from China (facing each other, which means that we won't have an all-CHN final) and 1 each from Japan and Germany (which means that in this discipline we won't have an all-Asian sweep)...

unfortunately we won't have the same variety of Nations and Continents in all the 5 disciplines...:(