website statistics

Rhythmic Gymnastics FIG World Cup 2019

hckošice

What the hell happened with my previous reply? It's not showing properly and I can't edit it either.

Anyway, I'll write it again: regarding the ball final, Ashram took bronze, not Kaleyn. The individual gymnasts from Bulgaria will walk back home empty-handed this time. 

40 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

What the hell happened with my previous reply? It's not showing properly and I can't edit it either.

Anyway, I'll write it again: regarding the ball final, Ashram took bronze, not Kaleyn. The individual gymnasts from Bulgaria will walk back home empty-handed this time. 

Oh well, i was almost sure that Boryana won a bronze :( Sadly this stage was covered really bad,I had to wrote the points on the paper...

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

Oh well, i was almost sure that Boryana won a bronze :( Sadly this stage was covered really bad,I had to wrote the points on the paper...

This forum keeps updated results for every World Cup and Grand Prix event and they publish official results even before the websites of the national federations sometimes. It's a good place to look for information when the events occur. It's all in Russian, though.

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

This forum keeps updated results for every World Cup and Grand Prix event and they publish official results even before the websites of the national federations sometimes. It's a good place to look for information when the events occur. It's all in Russian, though.

I used it for found a streaming for yesterday, it's really usefull. Another good forum, in italian, is this