website statistics

Rhythmic Gymnastics FIG World Cup 2019

hckošice

Do you want statistics? Of course you do. :cool:

For you guys to understand how hard it is for a nation to get a medal at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup series, I created these two tables. They refer to what year nations got a medal for the first time at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup series and at the Artistic Gymnastics World Cup series. The difference is very substantial.

wc.png

Edited by thiago_simoes
Updated the file.

Another weekend starts so, we have another WC event. Sadly the italian women's group fail to qualify to the final in the 5x :facepalm:So, this is the recap with the qualified athletes for tomorrow.

Hoop

:RUS D. Averina

:ISR Ashram

:BUL Taseva

:UKR Nikolchenko

:USA Zelinkman

:AZE Aghamirova

:BLR Salos

Ball

:RUS A. Averina

:RUS D. Averina

:ISR Ashram

:UKR Nikolchenko

:USA Zelinkman

:BLR Salos

:UKR Onopriienko

:BLR Halkina

5 Balls

:RUS Russia

:JPN Japan

:BLR Belarus

:UKR Ukraine

:BUL Bulgaria

:FIN Finland

:UZB Uzbekistan

:ISR Israel

I'm somewhat disappointed with the results of the Brazilian group. The scores were decent considering they had lots of mistakes, but I'm not holding my breath expecting a gold medal at the Pan Ams. Mexico got their game together now and it's amazing to see this group performing very well again. The US is a bit irregular, but they are scoring high enough to safely stay on the podium at the Pan Ams. Canada had a very bad day yesterday and a complete disaster today, with the lowest execution score I've seen in my life. On paper, the group is fantastic, but they have a lot of work ahead of them. Cuba was not as bad as I thought they would be, and Australia probably got their highest score ever (14.000, which is not fantastic, but much better than 8 and 9 from the last stage). I'm also impressed with Egypt, Turkey and Finland.