website statistics

Rhythmic Gymnastics FIG World Cup 2019

hckošice

So, Mexico scored 16.600 (5 balls), 17.200 (3 hoops and 2 pais of clubs) for 33.900 total all-around score with their group. Not terrible scores, but not exactly good scores too. The US scored 20.650 and 18.750 (39.400 in total). Now let's see what Canada and Brazil can do. 

2 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

So, Mexico scored 16.600 (5 balls), 17.200 (3 hoops and 2 pais of clubs) for 33.900 total all-around score with their group. Not terrible scores, but not exactly good scores too. The US scored 20.650 and 18.750 (39.400 in total). Now let's see what Canada and Brazil can do. 

I know, those are not good at all... wonder what happened at this stop. I just hope they greatly improve for their next meet.

6 hours ago, mrv86 said:

I know, those are not good at all... wonder what happened at this stop. I just hope they greatly improve for their next meet.

The girls had a mistake in the 5 balls routine, but the scores would still have been lower than the US's scores even if they had hit the routine. But of course it's still too early to say. The US had a fantastic first half last year, but their group did not earn any gold medals at the Pan Am Championships. It's all about timing, so the US might be a little bit too far ahead now, but who knows what will happen when Mexico, Brazil and Canada peak?

Today startlist (livestream here  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG7GsFYvure96x1mQCCUU7Q or https://www.bg-gledai.net/online-nova-sport )

Clubs

:UKR Nikolchenko

:BLR Harnasko

:RUS Soldatova

:BUL Taseva

:USA Griskenas

:ISR Ashram

:ARM Vodopyanova :woot:

Ribvon

:ISR Ashram

:BLR Salos

:RUS Soldatova