website statistics

Biathlon 2019 Off Season Discussion

RobtheAggie

6 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Meanwhile at Mugello...

Marquez got to meet Wierer, how cool for him :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

some off topic fun :d  Ivona Fialková vs former NHLer Boris Valábik in Hammer Throw. as part of our Olympic magazine challenge. That´s really funny to watch :lol:

The whole challenge start at 17:20 with the special "basic preparations" and technics introduction from Martina Hrašnová our Hammer Throw athlete from 12:30

but I recommend especialy the most funny Ivona Falková attempts from 20:10 :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Italy gets the 2026 Olympics.  I was pulling for Sweden.  Antholtz will host the biathlon program.  I wonder where the World Cup will go in 2025 and 2026 in the traditional preview slot in 2025 and someone will get the third on the traditional slots. Oberhof, Ruhpolding, and ???.

The friendliest biathlon blog in the world had an interview with the friendliest biathlete in the world :)

https://biathlon23.wordpress.com/2019/07/04/bruna-de-moura-the-interview/

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

22 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The friendliest biathlon blog in the world had an interview with the friendliest biathlete in the world :)

https://biathlon23.wordpress.com/2019/07/04/bruna-de-moura-the-interview/

That´s one really great mention about your inspirational skills man :)

Just now, Monzanator said:

Sounds like IBU wants to introduce some Ruka Triple-like Season Opener from 2020? Say goodbye to the usual mixed relay & sprint relay crap then and say hello to Kontiolahti Triple? :rolleyes:

I'd already be happier if the single mixed relay would be changed (in name only) to sprint relay :p