website statistics

Sprint Canoeing Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

5 minutes ago, zob79 said:

Why? Romania had its quota at C2-1000

It's connected. Moldova apparently confirmed their C2 crew to ICF. Since they opted to have the same athlete in C1 and C2, ICF offered C1 quota to Slovakia.

You'd think they wouldn't have offered quota to Slovakia if there was any doubt. If Romania gets C2 quota back now, then both Moldova and Slovakia would have to lose a crew.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

It's connected. Moldova apparently confirmed their C2 crew to ICF. Since they opted to have the same athlete in C1 and C2, ICF offered C1 quota to Slovakia.

You'd think they wouldn't have offered quota to Slovakia if there was any doubt. If Romania gets C2 quota back now, then both Moldova and Slovakia would have to lose a crew.

Can't Romania get a wild card? this would seem the most elegant solution for this mess

Edited by zob79

1 minute ago, zob79 said:

Can't Romania get a wild card? this would seem the most elegant solution for this mess

Don't know about that. Although, in some other sports some nations thought they had a strong case for wild card (Ireland in show jumping, Slovakia in mountain bike), but things didn't go their way.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Don't know about that. Although, in some other sports some nations thought they had a strong case for wild card (Ireland in show jumping, Slovakia in mountain bike), but things didn't go their way.

It would be sad for two 20 yo boys, who practically didn't do anything wrong (took Meldonium before 01.01.2016)

1 hour ago, stamura84 said:

is dombvari of hungary implicated with doping? my google translator ,don't make a good translation http://www.sportschau.de/doping/ungarischer-kanute-gesperrt-100.html

Tested positive for stanozolol after a competition on 9 June this year, confirmed by the Hungarian federation. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, hckosice said:

Guys, As you know the policy of the forum. keep in mind that any offensive or accusatory comments will be removed.

Please, try to refrain from senseless accusations of the other country in your comments.

Thanks

If I bury my head in the sand, all bad things vanish? If I don't SPEAK the truth, it means the truth doesn't exist any more? 

47 minutes ago, zob79 said:

If I bury my head in the sand, all bad things vanish? If I don't SPEAK the truth, it means the truth doesn't exist any more? 

no, no one is saying that you have to bury your head in the sand ofc. You are absolutely free to think what you want. In fact I´m very happy to have another regular user addicted to sport and olympics here, wish you a lot of fun and great time here. :yes

about the posts I deleted, I´m sure you understand that there some rules here, trying to maintain a friendly atmosphere and we are (surely you already have noticed it) one of the very few forums to have I can say exeptional relationships among different users, so in order to trying to keep it, all offensive or accusations comments are removed. that´s all.

I understand that sometimes peoples are getting nervous, it happen, we are humans after all :d but still it´s not a reason to accuse or insult members or their countries.