website statistics

Sprint Canoeing Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

no, no one is saying that you have to bury your head in the sand ofc. You are absolutely free to think what you want. In fact I´m very happy to have another regular user addicted to sport and olympics here, wish you a lot of fun and great time here. :yes

about the posts I deleted, I´m sure you understand that there some rules here, trying to maintain a friendly atmosphere and we are (surely you already have noticed it) one of the very few forums to have I can say exeptional relationships among different users, so in order to trying to keep it, all offensive or accusations comments are removed. that´s all.

I understand that sometimes peoples are getting nervous, it happen, we are humans after all :d but still it´s not a reason to accuse or insult members or their countries.

I get your point, hckosice, but you should've realized my goal was not to insult the hungarians; it was just one circumstantial phrase and it's based on some facts I know. I've seen the exactly same remark on the wrestling topic (iranian user talking about russian sports ethics) and no one even thought of deleting it. Anyway...let's move on...

Romania and Belarus have been banned by ICF because of systematic doping, both nations won't be in the sprint canoeing in Rio.

http://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1039664/icf-bans-romania-and-belarus-sprint-teams-for-a-year-due-to-systemic-doping

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dareza said:

what a nice news for Serbia women's k4 :hearts: Serbia and Poland now will fight for bronze. Great!

Also not bad for my bet on Hungary's K4 :p 

And a higher chance for home gold in the C1 200m I guess?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

27 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Also not bad for my bet on Hungary's K4 :p 

And a higher chance for home gold in the C1 200m I guess?

Gold is now sure for Hungary. Silver probably for Germany :d

Edited by dareza

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Romania and Belarus have been banned by ICF because of systematic doping, both nations won't be in the sprint canoeing in Rio.

http://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1039664/icf-bans-romania-and-belarus-sprint-teams-for-a-year-due-to-systemic-doping

Bahdanovich can return now the flag he received few days ago during team nomination ;)

000019 785429 big

pity their zero tolerance thing didn´t worked already in Beijing 2008...