website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI Tour de France 2019

Totallympics

3 hours ago, bestmen said:

this is the dopers stats of the Tour since 1968

how did they know the 8 dopers of 2019 while the tour didn't start yet :lol:

Because I'm pretty sure they just look at the start lists and see how many riders are in there who were ever caught :p I'm sure you understand this is not a list of 'how many cyclists tested positive during the Tour de France in year XXX' :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

No, if he had won all 22 stages in which he finished 2nd, he'd now be one stage behind the Cannibal, the all-time record holder :p 

He is 23rd in most stage top-10's by the way, for what it's worth :d 

https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/tour-de-france/2019/gc/history/most-stage-top10s

I'm afraid you didn't understand me correctly buddy. I meant a unbeatable record in second places. :d

Just now, hckosice said:

I'm afraid you didn't understand me correctly buddy. I meant a unbeatable record in second places. :d

Right. There are some more painful ones though :d

Sean Kelly: 17 third places, 21 second places...5 stage wins

Stan Ockers: 18 third places, 16 second places...3 stage wins

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Right. There are some more painful ones though :d

Sean Kelly: 17 third places, 21 second places...5 stage wins

Stan Ockers: 18 third places, 16 second places...3 stage wins

Again. I sincerely doubt any of them lost the majority of the stages by some cm or even mm like vs Greipel. :(

but in other hand, he is the only to win 3 world titles in a row... so what :d

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Again. I sincerely doubt any of them lost the majority of the stages by some cm or even mm like vs Greipel. :(

but in other hand, he is the only to win 3 world titles in a row... so what :d

Yeah I really don't think Sagan has any reason to complain about his list of successes. At all :lol: 

Stage 2

Sunday - July 7th, 2019

h. 14:30 (GMT +2)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:BEL  Bruxelles - Brussel  :BEL 

27.5km - Team Time Trial

STAGE CLASSIFICATION

:NED  Team Jumbo - Visma
(Kruijswijk/Bennett/De Plus/Groenewegen/Iansen/T. Martin/Teunissen/Van Aert)
28:57

:GBR  Team Ineos
(Thomas/Bernal/Castroviejo/Kwiatkowski/Moscon/Poels/Rowe/Van Baarle)
+20

:BEL  Team Deceuninck - Quick-step
(Alaphilippe/Asgreen/Devenyns/Lampaert/Mas/Morkov/Richeze/Viviani)
+21

Complete Standing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GENERAL CLASSIFICATION

:NED  TEUNISSEN Mike
4:51:34

:BEL  VAN AERT Wout
+10

:NED  KRUIJSWIJK Steven
+10

Complete Standing

POINTS CLASSIFICATION

:NED  TEUNISSEN Mike

:SVK  SAGAN Peter

:ITA  COLBRELLI Sonny

Complete Standing

CLIMBER CLASSIFICATION

:BEL  VAN AVERMAET Greg

:BEL  MEURISSE Xandro

Complete Standing

YOUTH CLASSIFICATION

:BEL  VAN AERT Wout
4:51:44

:ITA  MOSCON Gianni
+20

:COL  BERNAL Egan
+20

Complete Standing

LAST KILOMETER REPLAY

STAGE HIGHLIGHTS