website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI Giro d'Italia 2019

Totallympics

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Not if the Dutch dude competes. 

I love that you think Van der Poel can take the gold, silver and bronze in one race. I mean, he's freakishly good, but that might be too much to ask.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I love that you think Van der Poel can take the gold, silver and bronze in one race. I mean, he's freakishly good, but that might be too much to ask.

The man’s a beast, he’ll find a way.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

42 minutes ago, dcro said:

He'll be caught long before Tokyo, though.

OMG how dare you, I'm heavily offended!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

45 minutes ago, mihamiha said:

bad day for rogla.

i just hope it was a bad day,cause if not,he will have problems to keep top3 place.

movistar is a machine,rogla lost his best 2 helpers long ago

He will have problems to keep top-3, because this wasn't the first time he has looked weak this Giro and it's not getting better at all...it's not very strange to be fair, considering how long he's been in shape non-stop :p 

Meanwhile, one of the TV motorbikes has been suspended for tomorrow, that one will have to stay behind the peloton because of their helping of Nibali's group today.

Federer91

1. Chad Haga (21) - 21

2. Pascal Ackermann (1) - 22

3. Fernando Gaviria (1) - 23

4. Caleb Ewan (2) - 25

5. Arnaud Demare (3) - 28

6. Enrico Battaglin (84) - 112

7. Jan Bakelants (15) - 127

8. -----------------------------

9. Primoz Roglic (1) - 128

10. Elia Viviani (2) - 130

11. Giacomo Nizzolo (8) - 138