website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI Giro d'Italia 2019

Totallympics

Roglic is far from invincible. Sure he has won races, but has never been in a position to win a GT. Let's see how he copes with the pressure, with the different situations that come with fighting for the top. One brain-freeze, one misread situation and everything can change.  

18 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Reminds me of Froome in 2013: won Oman, second in the Tirreno, won the Criterium International, won Romandie, won the Dauphiné and then went on to absolutely shatter everyone in the TDF (two years after his first magic Vuelta appearance at the end of yet another totally useless year) :p 

And if you add the certain Remco Evenepoel to that, you can already see a pattern developing. :p

#banbestmen

1 hour ago, ChandlerMne said:

Cant explain but i will call those 2 years ( Froome in 2013 and Roglic 2018...) primes of cycling overall. At least in last 2 decades.

I call every one of Froome's years lowpoints of cycling :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, dcro said:

And if you add the certain Remco Evenepoel to that, you can already see a pattern developing. :p

Difference being that Evenepoel didn't A) ride around like an amateur - holding on to a car to even get up a hill in a pro race - for the first part of his pro career or B) wasn't a very promising ski jumper :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, ChandlerMne said:

I am curious why. :)

As long as i know, he didnt use prohibited substances. :dunno:

Sky being as shady as possible doesn't help and apart from that I just very much dislike his entire aura. And that of Sky in general, I can't find the right words to describe how shady that clan comes across.

I very much prefer Roglic, among others. 

Stage 3
Vinci > Orbetello

1st -Fernando GAVIRIA :COL 5:23'19"
2nd - Arnaud DÉMARE :FRA s.t.

3rd - Pascal ACKERMANN :GER s.t.

4th - Matteo MOSCHETTI :ITA s.t.

5th - Giacomo NIZZOLO :ITA s.t.

6th - Jakub MARECZKO :ITA s.t.

7th - Davide CIMOLAI :ITA s.t.

8th - Manuel BELLETTI :ITA s.t.

9th - Christian KNEES :GER s.t.

10th - Sacha MODOLO :ITA s.t.