website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI Giro d'Italia 2019

Totallympics

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Let's be kind and accept those too-late entries for now :p 

So should we also then be kind and accept that you chose Caleb Ewan for the second time.

13 hours ago, heywoodu said:

heywoodu

1. Jos van Emden (35) - 35
2. Elia Viviani (2) - 37
3. Pascal Ackermann (3) - 40
4. Enrico Battaglin (44) - 84
5. Caleb Ewan (4) - 88
6. Diego Ulissi (30) - 118
7. Giulio Ciccone (31) - 149
8. Caleb Ewan

Of course I don't know if you want to get +100 points, but if that is your plan, feel free to go with that. :p

3 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

So should we also then be kind and accept that you chose Caleb Ewan for the second time.

Of course I don't know if you want to get +100 points, but if that is your plan, feel free to go with that. :p

Oh damn :yikes:

Well if everyone's late to the party, I'm gonna change that for Arnaud Demare.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, chrischi08 said:

Sorry, too much alcohol yesterday. I had to sleep a little bit longer:d

I had no alcohol and choose someone who I had a few days before, that's just dumb :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

Are the rules too complicated for heywoodu? 

He's just blind.

4 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

@Federer91 

Don't forget to pick a rider!

Let's give it until 14:00 CET? They're already underway well over 2 hours then, but after that I'd say it really, really is too late :p (if we had a big group of participants I think we'd already have four people with maximum points today, three because too late and myself)

14 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Completely forgot :facepalm: Was traveling around the whole day and didn't look much at my phone. Should have done it last night, oh well.

Luckily one 'bad' result is ok :p