website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Your Own Excercise Thread

Agger

55 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

1) What BMI are you currently at?

2) How much of an effect did losing weight have on your running performances?

25.7 because I've let myself go a little in the past 3-4 months :p 

My BMI was around 30 (100kg) when I started exercising on my indoor bike (a little over two years ago) and dropped down to 23.5 (78kg). The effect on running is big, I simply feel how running is so much easier when you carry 15-20kg less with you with every single step.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, bestmen said:

can you post the final ranking?

It's not online yet, should appear here any moment:

https://uitslagen.nl/evenement.html?id=2019061600978

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

this link of Pharaohs language , you think i can understand it

Just reload it later today, you lazy Pharaoh-fearer.

2 hours ago, bestmen said:

can you post the final ranking?

https://results.sporthive.com/events/6545975521444646656

Bruto tijd = time from gun to finish

Netto tijd = time from passing the start line to passing the finish line

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

https://results.sporthive.com/events/6545975521444646656

Bruto tijd = time from gun to finish

Netto tijd = time from passing the start line to passing the finish line

That´s one quite really impressive respectfull achievement. congrats, well done dude !

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

Bruna finished ahead. :yikes:

Yeah, I got really bad cramp in both of my calves in the last 40 meters or so, every step felt like knives being shoved in my legs. Running was in no way possible anymore, it was a kind of walking/moving (at least still on two feet :p ) and she more or less pulled me across the line :d 

I'm not athletic and I haven't really run a lot in my life but I had that opportunity to run 800m on a track today. I did it for a test, didn't give up running and for the first time in my life I completed an 800m race (never did as a kid). I now hold a PB of 5:08 minutes. :cheer:

Edited by Quasit

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.