website statistics

Portugal National Thread

kungshamra71

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Jack Gonçalves said:

Hey fellow Portuguese, anyone wants to comment Portuguese Olympic qualification for 2020?

cheers

I think that @kungshamra71 may be interested :d

Btw, welcome in Totallympics and see you in the other pages of the forum (remember, it's your national theared, so here you can speak in Portuguese if you want):cheer:

If you want, you can join in the Totallympics song contest too, kungshamra will be happy to have a partner, i think :p

Edited by Gianlu33

I actually have not been following that much the Olympic qualification, i've been a bit stuck with work :(

But I'm glad some other portuguese is here! I'll sure need help for the anual Totallympics song contest, since I now live in The Netherlands and have no idea about the new portuguese songs from this past year.....

On 04/10/2017 at 08:41, kungshamra71 said:

I actually have not been following that much the Olympic qualification, i've been a bit stuck with work :(

But I'm glad some other portuguese is here! I'll sure need help for the anual Totallympics song contest, since I now live in The Netherlands and have no idea about the new portuguese songs from this past year.....

Para o jogo de canções não sei se posso ajudar muito, também estive fora uns anos, agora estou em Portugal mas não ando muito a par... nem sei que estilo de musicas funcionam nesse concurso.

Quanto a qualificação ainda quase nada começou. O futebol... Mas vou acompanhando os atletas do Judo nas grandes competições, bem como o Atletismo