website statistics

Mountain Bike Cycling UCI World Cup 2019

Totallympics

1 hour ago, phelps said:

what a race!!! :yikes::bowdown:

unbelievable comeback by Neff, but what a tough reaction by Ferrand Prevot, who could stay with the Swiss in the last half lap and then beat her at the sprint finish...

the best women's race of the year...by far...

Plus it's so awesome to see Rissveds back on the podium after her bad, bad depression :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

and in the men's class, it's Mathieu Van Der Poel giving the Swiss armada a lesson...

not the most exciting race of the year, however...

Italy had their best team performance in the last few years (3 guys in the top 10, 5 in the top 14), but unfortunately they couldn't make the podium and our top rider (Kerschbaumer) was really unlucky when he had to change a wheel just after rejoining the leading group...:facepalm:

Edited by phelps

Van der Poel is a freaking beast, unbelievable. The way he just completely destroys people on the climbs :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Stage #6 (Lenzerheide, SUI)

Men's Short Circuit Race

Gold: :NED Mathieu Van Der Poel

Silver: :BRA Henrique Avancini

Bronze: :SUI Nino Schurter

Women's Short Circuit Race

Gold: :FRA Pauline Ferrand-Prevot

Silver: :SUI Jolanda Neff

Bronze: :SWE Jenny Rissveds

Last MTB race of the season today for Van der Poel, I'm curious :p 

Just now, phelps said:

he's going all out, I guess...

Yeah I think the legs of Avancini and Schurter are already burning right now just by thinking about it swhip.gif

Strong start for Neff, so far only Terpstra can follow somewhat.

So cool to see Lenzerheide, every time I see any kind of competition there my heart goes all :wub:  Best place on earth

And that's it for Tauber's chances :(