website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey Tournament at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

I hate those ties for gold :mad:

Oh well, on to the cross-country :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

I wouldn't hate that the 2 teams share the gold here 

I'd prefer to get hit on the ice by Gilbert Brulé than seeing the gold be shared by two teams meaning we have no winner :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I hate those ties for gold :mad:

Oh well, on to the cross-country :p 

You realize we had a tie in cross country skiing these Olympics, right?

And there has been a tie for gold in a mass start cross country skiing race at the Olympics (two Norwegians, too).

Edited by NearPup

1 minute ago, Nate River said:

You realize we had a tie in cross country skiing these Olympics, right?

And there has been a tie for gold in a mass start cross country skiing race at the Olympics (two Norwegians, too).

Yes, but that's not a tie for gold, which is what I was talking about :p 

I don't care if there's not 'the bronze medal winner' because you're not a 'reigning bronze medal winner', I just find it really annoying that there's nobody who can claim to be the Olympic champion when there's a tie for gold.

Edited by heywoodu